[BCAB] different sappi speech volumes

crazy-shawty aka everything you're muther wanted you to be but you aint quite turned out like me? crazy-shawty at ukfreeisp.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 21:44:09 BST 2011

Hey y'all.
I have several sappi voices with nvda and notice that they are all
different volumes. My loquendo voices are nice and loud but neo speech
is quiet. They are all sappi 5 but i have noticed when i used sappi 4 a
t and t voices that i could make them louder. Is there any way of
amplifying the voice or porting a sappi 5 voice to sappi 4 to get the
extra volume.

Thanks, Louise.

-----
Scan determined that this mail is virus free.