[BCAB] switching to virgin

Simon Brasch s.brasch at helpthehospices.org.uk
Sat Apr 30 12:09:00 BST 2011

One other suggestion. As we had issues getting a good connection wirelessly to a room quite far away is getting an electric internet plug - you just connect one to the router and anywhere in the house using an Ethernet cable - speed is great and the connection never drops

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Value-Mbps-Home-Double/dp/B000TV7FJ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304161660&sr=8-1

Simon Brasch
Database and website manager
www.helpthehospices.org.uk