[BCAB] Trouble getting hold of Dolphin

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 1 12:41:45 GMT 2011

In the past , before I abandoned dolphin products,  I do not think I ever
got through to   technical support using the automated divert you are
offered .  I found this extremely frustrating. What I learnt after a while
is that your only chance of getting through was to ignore the invitation  to
press what ever number it was for technical support and instead go through
the main switchboard. This was not a guaranteed method  of getting through
but the main switchboard was able to get me through on a few occasions after
I explained the length of time and number of calls I had tried to make. Hope
this helps.

Regards

David Griffith