[BCAB] An interesting program on Radio 4 today.

Barry Toner barry at barry-toner.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 09:32:44 GMT 2011

Excellent Colin!   *geek* I've a rather large collection of Game
Soundtracks.  CD Rips and Oridginal ROM rips myself.

Here's a Youtube track from an Album I have.  Geek or not you'll all
recognise this theme, (even without reading the title).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQoqro6fX5g

I'll be listening to this program this afternoon.

Barry.