[BCAB] FW: IE9's Assistive Technology Interface Enhancements

Ankers, Dave (UK) Dave.Ankers at baesystems.com
Wed Feb 16 08:32:03 GMT 2011

Alan,

Have you not had enough of Microsoft's inaccessible offerings yet?

As far as I and many others are concerned, Bill can sit alone in his
gated, community , where us VI folk are kept out.

If it ain't accessible straight out of the box, they can stick it you
know where.

Leave the dark side, and buy an Apple.

Cheers

Dave

hi George
does this mean that us visually impaired bods have to buy another update
for screen readers just to work with ie9.

why do we have to be the ones that have to pay out for updates when the
man on the street can use it for free.
can we turn the tables an make him pay for updates, after all it is them
who want faster more singing and dancing software.

well it will take much more than me to change the way of the computer
industry.

perhaps i need to get bill round for tea .

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
TEL 0114 220 7007  07961 406 739
EMAIL  info at eyecan.org.uk