[BCAB] Another accessible app for the iPhone and iPod Touch

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 17 14:20:42 GMT 2011

Hi Terry

Know what you mean, I couldn't find one either on Tuesday evening when I was
listening to it.  Can't remember how I did it now, but I very nearly turned
the bloody thing off! (laughs).  Great to have it though as I fully expected
to be charged for it.  It isn't on Freeview or FreeSat, only when you take
out a Sky Sports package.

Grrrrrr!!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns