[BCAB] Google chrome

Adrian Higginbotham adrian.higginbotham at becta.org.uk
Tue Jan 4 13:29:29 GMT 2011

HI Barry:
Chrome does have some accessibility with screenreaders by running the chrome accessibility extensions but support isn't sufficiently advanced to use it as your only browser if you're a screenreader user especially if you do anything but basic browsing.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333
E: Adrian.Higginbotham at Becta.org.uk