[BCAB] PDF created from graphical image

Michael Dias mchllmdds at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 13:15:03 GMT 2011

Hello Clive

You may want to try pdf to txt which you can download from the below link.
It is freeware software created by a blind programmer. Install the software
and launch it. The default folder where pdf have to be placed is local C,
pdf to txt and the pdf folder. On the application make sure image format is
checked. This will cause the software to analyse the pdf for any text within
graphics and put it in a txt file. I have used it in the past. I cannot
guarantee that it will work, but there is no harm in giving it a go. I use
it regularly to convert pdf to txt.

http://www.empowermentzone.com/pdf2txt.zip

If you have any problems email me.
Michael