[BCAB] Use Of An SRAS Token Without Sight

terry terry.cooper at sky.com
Sat Jan 15 07:08:13 GMT 2011

Hi

I work for Essex county council, who have what sounds like a very similar
system.

As I need to be able to log on from home, they gave me a USB version of the
token, which I just plug in the side of the laptop prior to booting it up.
I do still have to put the four digit pin number in, but as it is always the
same. there is no problem there.

If you or your IT department would want to ring ECC IT help desk, I'm sure
they'd be happy to talk to you about how they set up the USB version for me,
et al.

Hope that helps in some way.

Terry