[BCAB] Address bar not showing in Internet explorer

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 20 00:36:55 GMT 2011

I find that if I have hit the full screen button by mistake I have to exit
out of the web page and re activate the link and re-enter the web page
sometimes to read the address bar.
This is a particular problem if you  are trying to copy the address for
something like free you tube to mp3 converter. Sometimes I have to close the
entire You tube site and restart you tube for this problem to be resolved.

Regards

David Griffith.