[BCAB] Default programme for playing audio files

Clive.Lever at kent.gov.uk Clive.Lever at kent.gov.uk
Thu Jan 27 12:07:52 GMT 2011

Hello Graham,

what did you want to say.  I received a message with just the footer
about finding out about B C A B.

Thanks,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.