[BCAB] Any experience with Induction Hobs?

Ians subs iansubs at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 11:05:51 BST 2011

Hi Chris,
Thanks for that very good suggestion. I've had a brief look and there seem
to be a number of Belling models and some from a company I think is called
SHE.

I also found a sight for the Disabled Living Foundation who highlight one of
the Belling models so I'll try to contact them next week.

Thanks again.
Regards, Ian.