[BCAB] Any experience with Induction Hobs?

Ians subs iansubs at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 11:41:52 BST 2011

I agree. Apparently the person they had dealing with these issues left RNIB
sometime ago and wasn't replaced.
The person at Customer Services tried to be as helpful as he could, but had
no personal experience of induction hobs. He told me that there Technology
Dept. could only help with computer type issues.
I think this is a very big hole in the RNIB's support for the blind, and
ought to be brought up at their council level.

Regards, Ian.