[BCAB] Any experience with Induction Hobs?

Ians subs iansubs at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 11 12:33:15 BST 2011

Hi Edmund,
This sounds a very reasonable product! Unfortunately it is only for a single
ring and is free standing. It is a shame they don't do a full 4 ring hob for
fitting into a kitchen surface which is what I need to replace a 4 ring gas
hob.
However, for someone with limited space it sounds excellent.

Thanks, Ian.