[BCAB] More kindle questions.

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Tue May 24 12:45:03 BST 2011

Hmm, interesting!
I'll give it a go.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk]
On Behalf Of Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com
Sent: 24 May 2011 12:33
To: bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk
Subject: Re: [BCAB] More kindle questions.

I don't believe so, I've not set up one click payments yet so if they were
going to charge me they wouldn't have sent it to my kindle.
Also I set the charge limit down to nothing which should mean that I'll only
be charged for things I specifically ask for.

Thanks.
Nick.

Nick Adamson
Software Engineer
 General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
Bryn Brithdir, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, South Wales, NP12 4AA
Telephone: +44 (0)1495 23 6467
Email: Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com
Website: www.generaldynamics.uk.com
To help reduce waste paper, please only print this email if you really need
to.