[BCAB] Computer query deleting history

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 11 08:43:24 GMT 2011

Hi Derek

I could be wrong about this, so you mustn't take it as read, but if you do a
disk clean-up in System Tools, I wonder if it would clear out all your
entries then?  Disk clean-up takes away all temporary and unwanted files,
but I don't know if it would eradicate what you are after.  Try it anyway,
you've nothing to lose.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns