[BCAB] Volume controls

Paul David, the Wonder of Wembley p.balster at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 23 10:07:43 GMT 2011

Last week my question related to balance, but now the question relates to volumes. Time was when I would be listening to stations, notably The Ride Radio or CFN Europe, and whilst doing so I would barely be able to hear what JAWS was saying. Times have changed in that the output levels on non-JAWS signals has dropped so that I can now hear what JAWS is saying whilst listening to the aforementioned stations. Checking all volume controls, all outputs are showing 100% for volume up-down sliders and 50% for balance, left/right sliders. Any thoughts as to what might be occurring?
Paul David
Twitter: @WonderOfWembley
Also on Facebook