[BCAB] Voice Recognition on iPhone

Sue & Ian usinthedoghouse at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 11:45:07 GMT 2011

Hello, I have had an Iphone4S for 2 weeks now and Siri has made my
introduction to the Iphone a lot easier. One of the major factors of course
is understanding various accents so it is important to speak clearly. I have
found it much better when I use the earphones which came with the phone.
Also it is more likely to get a short message right 1st time. It is a very
easy way of making a call, a tip for anyone contemplating switching to the
Iphone is to make sure your contact details on your sim card are up to date
so that when the information is transfered across to the new phone you will
have no problems. Regards Susan Jones