[BCAB] twitter on pc

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Thu Oct 6 07:42:41 BST 2011

Hi all.

I'm looking for some help following people on twitter.  When visiting
websites I get links saying follow on twitter and when I go to follow the
person or website or company on twitter I am taken to the twitter log in
page and I log in.  after doing that there is what seems like it should  be
a follow button but I can't interact with it using JAWS.  am I doing
something wrong or is the twitter website just inaccessible?  Can I change
something in settings to make an more accessible version of twitter appear
by default or am I just missing something

Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980

Fax:  0870 706 2773

Email: gpage at useit.plus.com