[BCAB] adding to twitter from a website

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Thu Oct 6 11:02:50 BST 2011

Hi all.

I posted a question about this earlier but may not have been clear.

If I want to follow someone from twitter using a link on a website, what's
the best way of doing this.  If I go to a website such as
www.frequencycast.com and choose to follow frequency cast on Twitter, I
click on the twitter link provided on the website and get taken to the
twitter page where I sign in. I am then given the details of frequencycast
and there is what looks like it should be a link to follow but it just says
follow and pressing enter on it does not activate this as a link.  Has
anyone else had this problem or am I doing something wrong?  is there
anything I can change in settings so I get a follow link or button or
something that actually activates?

Regards

Graham

Graham Page