[BCAB] adding to twitter from a website

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Thu Oct 6 11:08:53 BST 2011

Graham,
Not knowing what API you use, I suggest you get there twitter address or
whatever it is called and copy and paste that into the follow method on
your API.
i.e qwitter you can bring up a dialogue box of who you want to follow
and just paste or type it in there.
I had a similar issue being taken to all sorts of strange API's by
clicking on links on web sites.