[BCAB] twitter on pc

David Taylor e.david.taylor at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:43:31 BST 2011

Are you refreshing the screen after pressing the button? This is one of these that changes when you press it without reloading the page, the kind that JAWS doesn't handle well at all, particularly in IE. Use a different browser, screen reader or refresh your screen. It used to work at any rate, and it certainly works in , well, you know what, so try those tips and something should work for you.

Cheers
Dave