[BCAB] Looking for someone who uses a BrailleNote.

stephen thacker steve.thacker at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 6 16:37:47 BST 2011

Hi, it's Steve again, I have an Mpower Braillenote, what's the
problem - if the below doesn't help, tell me what needs doing?

Tell your friend, he/she might have to use www.skweezer.com in
order to read the pge as follows: (I'm using a braille keyboard)
1. open internet browser
2. type www.skweezer.com
3. when the page opens press space bar together with keys 4 and 6
4. you will find you're in a box of a search engine (don't try
any other search facility as it won't work)
5. in tb|e box type the name of the web page you want to open and
then press 4 6 with the space bar and you should arrive at tbe
button to send the request.
6. press the button - you might get a warning that you need to
save a cookie (if so press the yes button) or oou might get a
warning that the page contains content which is unsecure, press
the no button and your website should appear for you to read like
anyone else.

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Steve