[BCAB] Looking for someone who uses a BrailleNote.

crazy shawty aka everything your mother wanted you to be but you aint quite terned out like me! crazy-shawty at ukfreeisp.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 21:24:22 BST 2011

I use a braillenote apex and have an mpower to try as well.
Louise.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Léonie Watson <tink at tink.co.uk
To: "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk
Date sent: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:45:51 +0100
Subject: [BCAB] Looking for someone who uses a BrailleNote.

	A problem has been reported on a website by someone who uses
BrailleNote.  I don't use one myself, but would like to get some
input from
others who do use this device.  Won't take more than 10 minutes
of your time.
Thanks for any help.

Léonie.

--
http://tink.co.uk/

Email: tink at tink.co.uk
Twitter: LeonieWatson
Skype: Leonie.Watson

--
To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can
bring, please visit our website: