[BCAB] JAWS and video intercept issue

Lewis Crack lewiscrack at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:14:56 BST 2012

Hi David,

I had a very similar issue on an XP Machine too.
If a System Restore doesn't work, try a complete reinstall of JAWS, but after uninstalling, remove anything to do with Freedom Scientific and JAWS, e.g Program Files, User Data, etc.
Then, try reinstalling JAWS.
That should work, but if it doesn't you could try reinstalling your Graphics Card Driver.
I could give you more instructions on this if the previous methods do not work.
Good luck, and it is a right pain when JAWS does this.
With warmest regards.