[BCAB] JAWS and video intercept issue

alexander shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 3 20:25:12 BST 2012

Hi David,

I don't know if the issue you describe is particular to XP
Pro machines, but I've had a similar issue after installing
two of the last 3 Jaws 13 updates, and the only difference I
can notice between the set-up you've mentioned and my own,
from a screen access perspective, is that as well as Jaws, I
use Magic Screen Magnification.

In my case, my Jaws Supplier's support team had to
re-install both Jaws and Magic after each update.

My issues occurred on an HP desktop machine, running XP Pro,
your system isn't HP by any chance is it?

Alexander Shannon