[BCAB] deleting emails on IPhone

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Fri Jun 8 07:05:13 BST 2012

Hi all.

I find the IPhone generally quite good for reading Emails but I would like a
way to quickly delete junk messages.

I know sighted people can swipe on a message and choose to delete it without
having to go into the message first.  Is there a quick way for us to do
this?  in theory I thought a double tap and hold should allow the next
gesture to be passed through.  I can't seem to get the swipe to work, not
reliably at any rate.  Is there a way of doing this or is going into each
message to be deleted the only reliable way with voiceover?

Regards

Graham

Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980