[BCAB] deleting emails on IPhone

Mel Griffiths mel.griffiths at ictservices.org.uk
Fri Jun 8 09:31:15 BST 2012

Hi Graham,

When I first go into my Emails I select the edit button, top right. I then quickly look down the list of Emails, selecting the junk. Once all the junk is selected, there is a delete button, bottom left, which shows how many mails it is going to delete. Once this is done, you are left with a list of mails that you want to read. I find this works well for me.

Mel

Mel Griffiths
Service Desk Assistant
mel.griffiths at ictservices.org.uk