[BCAB] NVDA

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:04:26 BST 2012

Good morning all.
Ladies and gentleman, I am proud to announce that NVDA 2012.2 has been
released to the public, today! Please click the following link to read
the announcement.
http://www.nvda-project.org/blog/NVDA2012.2Released
I'm very excited about this release, because as you will see, you only
need to download one file now, saving the confusion of whether you want
the installer or the portable version. Speaking of which, you can now
make your own portable copy as you will see.
So, I hope you enjoy this release. Please spread the word if you can. I
suggest pointing your family, friends and colleagues to the above link.
I also ask that you make a donation to the project if you can. Even if
it's just $10 Australian, that's fine. This is what I do, both on a
monthly basis and whenever a new stable version is released, and the
project is well and truly alive and kicking. I think it's safe to say
NVDA will be around for longer than anticipated.
Thanks for reading.
--

Christopher Hallsworth