[BCAB] (BCAB) Braille Sense

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 9 08:45:49 BST 2012

Hi Elspeth

Personally, and having been lumbered with trying to sell and support Pac
Mate for two years, I'd get rid as soon as you can.  It's nothing but a
liability and, as you say, too heavy.

I am not upgrading to the new BrailleSense U2 because I can't afford to in
all honesty, and I'm chuffed to mintballs with my BrailleSense 32.  It does
everything I need, it's a great little unit.

If you do upgrade or trade-in your doorstop, you will be able to pair your
iPhone with the BrailleSense, as you can with the BrailleNote Apex.

I guess it depends what you want your device to do Elspeth, which will
determine which route you take with a new piece of kit.  But suffice it to
say that the BrailleSense definitely will work with an iPhone or iPod Touch
if that's your preference.

Good luck, and enjoy.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns