[BCAB] (BCAB) Braille Sense

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sat Jun 9 10:44:50 BST 2012

Hi,

I am also tempted to do this upgrade as I have the funds available at the moment and as you say I want to upgrade to something else as the current Pacmate I have is around 8 years old and the display is showing signs of needing attention now.

What are the differences between the BrailleSense 32 and the U2, and does anyone know if the U2 is available in a QWERTY model as well, as from the websites I am seeing only a perkins style keyboard, but S&S say it is in a QWERTY model as well.  I am trying to find sizes for the QWERTY model vs the perkins model.

Andrew.