[BCAB] iPhone wired keyboard solution for Neil

Nick Adamson nick at ndadamson.com
Mon Jun 11 21:40:04 BST 2012

Thanks Barry, I'll take a look at that, seems like a good option.
As I've now gotten my hands on the iphone and played around typing on it
this doesn't look like its as hard as I thought it would be. I've also
ordered the speed dots screen protector which is meant to help quite a bit
with typing.

Thanks again for all the investigation in to this.
Nick.