[BCAB] National Computer Museum - Bletchly Park

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 13 09:44:58 BST 2012

I remember those well, and used first a Brade, then the Mimic.  But we've
been here before haven't we?  I just wondered if items of equipment that
just lie around could be put in a museum.  An example is Talking Teletext, a
brilliant piece of kit that is now defunct because analogue is virtually
off.  I somehow can't bring myself to bin mine, so it's surplus to
requirements, yet has a place in assistive technology history like so much
other stuff that couldn't even be used in disadvantaged countries.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns