[BCAB] An appeal to Virgin Media customers

Richard Godfrey-McKay richard at godfrey-mckay.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 09:53:22 BST 2012

I am coming to this late, but wonder if there's some confusion here?

The only time I've been asked for my account number and area reference is
when, for the first time,  I sett up my details to log into the members area
of the virgin site.  It's the place to find things like e-billing, and where
you can look at your account and so on.

As others have already said, you should not need those details to set up an
existing virgin e-mail account on another Pc.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593