[BCAB] New laptop

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 15:52:09 BST 2012

Hello all.
I'm writing to inform you that I am upgrading my current laptop, the
Acer Aspire 5735, to an Acer 5733. The new laptop has Windows 7 64 bit
preinstalled. It has 4 GB of RAM and a 640 GB hard drive. The processor
is Core I3. The laptop is black in colour. I ordered it from UK retailer
Tesco, and should receive it by Monday 18 June. Reason for upgrade; the
current laptop is 3 years old this summer, and some of the keys are
falling off, especially the arrow keys. Price for the new laptop is £369
with free standard delivery. More information can be found here.
http://www.tesco.com/direct/acer-5733-laptop-intel-core-i3-4gb-640gb-156-display-black/212-0258.prd?skuId=212-0258&pageLevel=
P.S. If this URL does not work I will try and shorten it for you.