[BCAB] Blackberry Screenreader demos

Clive.Lever at kent.gov.uk Clive.Lever at kent.gov.uk
Wed Jun 13 17:11:26 BST 2012

Hello all,

it was not possible for me to visit today's Phonewatch demo of the new
Blackberry screen reader that took place at Judd Street today. In
addition, our ICT Blackberry team are keen to find out more too. Does
anyone know where they and I would be able to see it in action and ask
questions of the Blackberry team after today? I imagine it could be
demonstrated at Sight Village Plus, or, alternatively, I wonder whom we
might contact to see if we can arrange a demo locally.

Regards,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity and Equality Officer