[BCAB] MP3 Tags

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 17:55:44 BST 2012

Hi,

You could also use the "auto tag" feature in winamp.  From about
version 5.2 I think.  You can tag directories, but you need to start
by making a playlist if memory is right.  Down side, is that I think
Gracenote database has some really odd info for tracks, so it can't
be trusted totally.  In the main, it's an easy option, but likely,
MP3 tag gives more flexibility and offers more than one cd database.

God how i hate this tagging business.