[BCAB] Can any one recommend any Internet radio player

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 18:03:15 BST 2012

Bary,

I have the Evoke flow.

I've made notes on the remote control buttons, and a list of pre-sets.

I can use this quite well, but needed help to set it up, and to add
stations to the radio.

The remote control made an inaccessible radio accessible for us.

It has FM and DAB.  Quite like FM, but DAB is really poor.  This is
the case on anything I have heard Digital broadcasts on, unless the
stream is high enough quality.  Subjective of course , and outside
the scope of your question.

Regards,
Joe