[BCAB] big problems with google

Alan and Sheila Rayner amrayner at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 20:32:18 BST 2012

Hello Listers,

I don't know what has happened to google, but what used to be relatively simple to access a week or so ago, is playing up chronically at present.  There were some program updates at the weekend, and I wonder if ie or something else has cocked it up for me.  I have tried google.com, and google.com/m, but the layouts are different and I can't get to do a search even though I have entered what I want in the search edit field.  I have got the occasional message that google instant is turned off and that my connection speed is too low or something.  I am with virgin media and have had not problems that I am aware about broadband speeds.  Is anyone else having problems with google.  Some time ago, I used to use a link for google that ended with /accessible, but I cannot remember the full link.  Does anyone know what it was?

cheers

Alan Michael Rayner