[BCAB] National Computer Museum - Bletchly Park

Laurence Taylor g7mzh at btopenworld.com
Wed Jun 13 23:08:37 BST 2012

Don't ditch your talking teletext boxes just yet; although the BBC and
ITV have decided to stop the service, other broadcasters haven't, so if
you've got satellite, you can still use the text services from Sky, RTE
and others. Even if you haven't got a subscription, the teletext still
works.

--
rgds
LAurence

On 13/06/2012 08:44, Jackie Cairns wrote:> I remember those well, and
used first a Brade, then the Mimic.  But we've
 > been here before haven't we?  I just wondered if items of equipment that
 > just lie around could be put in a museum.  An example is Talking
Teletext, a