[BCAB] TTS voices on the IPhone

Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com
Thu Jun 14 09:18:50 BST 2012

Hi All.

Sorry about the plethora of questions.
I was wondering if there are other options for the TTS used by voice
over on the IPhone? I'm after something that is more like Orpheus,
eloquence or dectalk, a bit more electronic but is better at quicker
speeds?

Thanks.
Nick.

Nick Adamson
Software Engineer

Advanced Projects and Technologies (AP&T)

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful. In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves the right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments, both inbound and outbound. Email communications and their attachments may not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences thereof. General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office: 21 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2DY. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.