[BCAB] Improving battery life on the IPhone

George Bell george at techno-vision.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 10:09:28 BST 2012

Hi Nick,

My wife has an iPhone and has found that you do need to turn off
non-essential services to extend the life, but it won't always be by
much.

A seriously good investment for around £50, is an iPhone docking
station, and for many reasons, the three most important being:-

1) When in it, it obviously charges the phone.
2) This can all be set up to provide an automatic backup to your PC.
3) Because of the way the phone drops into the cradle, there's less
risk of damaging the delicate connector on the phone itself.

George.