[BCAB] Can any one recommend any Internet radio player

Paul David, the Wonder of Wembley p.balster at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 14 10:48:59 BST 2012

You really do need to have wireless connectivity to get the most of both the
Plextalk and the Sonata in respect of internet radio, because if you plug a
cable into the Plextalk's USB port then you disable its keyboard. When I got
my Sonata last year I envisaged using it in my bedroom as a bedsider to
replace the Talking digital radio in that role, but my lack of a wireless
connection has ruled that prospect out, at least for now.
Paul David
Twitter: @WonderOfWembley
Also on Facebook