[BCAB] Improving battery life on the IPhone

Richard Godfrey-McKay richard at godfrey-mckay.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 12:44:41 BST 2012

Roger, it's easier than some of the books suggest - you'll be pleased to
hear.

1. tap the home button twice quickly to enter the ap switcher;  it announces
the ap at the bottom left corner of the screen, VO says "editing aps".

2. Double tap and hold that item and VO says "Editing Aps".  While
continuing to hold that ap, tap the screen anywhere to remove it from the
switcher, at which point VO announces the name of the next ap in its
switcher;  while still holding the first ap, just tap again anywhere to
remove subsequently announced aps until you hear "Ap switcher has no items".

It's actually really simple once you take courage and try it fearlessly!
Hope this is of some help.
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880