[BCAB] podcast clients for windows 7 64 bit

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 15 04:06:55 BST 2012

This is a bit of a puzzle as I am using Juice on my windows 7 64 bit  with
no problem. I have just imported my feeds and everything appears to be
working fine with a manual catch up which I have just tried.
I am using version 2.2.
Maybe try another install? I am not sure but I think I may have had to
re-install the program under recommended settings when Windows prompted me
to do this.
Alternatively you could try out the podcast downloader in the Webbie Suite -
I have not tried it on 64 bit.

David Griffith-----Original Message-----