[BCAB] Can any one recommend any Internet radio player. Thanks to all that recommended Internet radios

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 15 08:56:31 BST 2012

Hi Joe

I was also going to suggest the Sonata or the new Plus model, both of which
are excellent, but my impression is that people knock its price tag if they
don't qualify for means-tested benefits, particularly as the portable models
are much cheaper.  Personally, I think it's great, and adding or deleting
stations using the PC database is straightforward.  I also don't think it is
too big, certainly not any larger than a good quality radio with some beef
to it.  At least you can use it without sighted assistance, a necessity for
me.  But it's all subjective, yet I'm glad you raised it as another option
as I personally feel, for many, it is the best one if you don't want to go
down the touch-screen route or enter into the Apple arena.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns