[BCAB] Can any one recommend any Internet radio player. Thanksto all that recommended Internet radios

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 15 12:07:20 BST 2012

Hi Barrie

Hopefully, you will have seen my earlier Email responding to Alan's
questions about it.  I use it, so if you want any further info, I am happy
to help if I can.

Alternatively, you could contact Luke Williams or John Mills at the Wireless
for the Blind Fund, and they will also chip in.

Good luck.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns