[BCAB] Can any one recommend anyInternetradioplayer.Thankstoall that recommended Internet radios

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 16 16:05:23 BST 2012

Jackie,

Same problem here with DAB. It is totally inconsistent, and streaming from
the web would appear to be far more reliable. What you've described sounds
pretty straightforward to me. I've begun the process, and will probably get
back to you with some more questions.

Many thanks for an informative email,

David.