[BCAB] Can any one recommend any Internet radio player. Thanks to all that recommended Internet radios

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 01:05:11 BST 2012

Hello Jackie,

Yes the price is a little high, but supply and demand I guess is the
problem, and they are manufactured in good old holland.  Who are Out
of the european cup as well.

But as you say, the audio quality is quite nice, not hi fi, but good
enough for a stand alone radio running on-line audio services.
I would like FM support, but that aint going to happen, so i'll keep
my wind up radio and FM tuner for this.

I may take a look at the plex talk pocket, sounds like an interesting
device but not cheap though is it?

Take care,

regards,

Joe P