[BCAB] Tvonics - two very important issues

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sun Jun 17 15:16:42 BST 2012

Hi,

I take it you need sighted assistance for this?  It would be good if for example if the speech files were missing (if the user formats their drive or they got it from an online store etc without speech), there could be a shortcut way of getting the speech installed, by powering on the unit with a USB key installed whilst pressing a button etc.  It probably isn't a big thing in the great scheme of things, but could help people who find themselves in this situation.

Andrew.